Online booking is temporary out of action allowing us to take control of the bookings ourselves so we can safely book clients in to comply with the new Government guidelines.
The safety of our staff and clients is our main priority. We kindly ask that you work with us, by following our new salon guidelines to ensure everyone has a safe and happy experience with us. Unfortunately the usual The Retreat Rooms experience / journey you are used to will be on hold for a while whilst we comply with the new goverments health and safety guidelines for COVID-19.
We would love nothing more than to greet you with a hug, offer you a cup of tea and go about your treatment as normal however in order for everything to run smoothly, we ask that you read this page throughly. Any questions please feel free to get in touch, we will be happy to answer any queries.
The Retreat Rooms COVID-19 guidelines
- We kindly ask that you come alone to your treatment and don't bring anyone along with you.
- Please be on time.
- Please arrive with as little personal property as possible. We ask you to only bring into the salon your essentials. Where possible please leave your coats / handbags / jewellery at home or in the car.
- Please only enter the salon when you are invited in you will be called when your therapist is ready for you. This may result in you waiting in your car. This is to stop small gatherings in the reception area.
- Please bring your own face mask to wear during your appointment. Wearing a covering is compulsory. We will have masks to purchase for £1 should you forget yours.
- We will make sure all appointments have the relevant turn around time to avoid too much congestion in the reception area and to give our therapists time to clean each room after use.
- Any vouchers wanting to be purchased please call / email in advance. We can take payments over the phone or via BACS and then we can either post out to you at a cost of £1 or we can give you a time slot to come and collect it.
- We will only be taking card payments going forward and not accepting any cash. If your payment is over £60 then we ask for you to pay over the phone prior to your treatment or send via BACS.
- Upon arrival we will have a hand sanitising station in reception for you to use, we will take your temperature and there will be a COVID 19 consultation form for you to fill out.
- To avoid large gatherings and to comply with the social distancing 2 meter rule, our sitting areas won't be in operation so there will be no where to sit before or after your treatment.
- Unfortunately we won't be offering our usual refreshments apart from water in a disposable cup. Please feel free to bring whatever beverage you would like along with you to your appointment. We have also had to remove our magazines so please bring along your own if you wish.
- The toilet is only going to be there for emergencies (and staff). As you can imagine it is going to be extremely difficult keeping on top of cleaning down after every use.
- Most importantly if you or any of your household have had any of the following symptoms in the last 7 days please re-arrange your appointment for 14 days later:
* Sore throat
* Loss of smell or taste
* Shortness of breath
How we will keep you safe
Each therapist will...
- Have a temperature / health check before each shift.
- Wash hands before and after each treatment.
- Wear the necessary PPE for each treatment.
- Nail and reception guards will be in use. There will only be two nail bars operating in reception at any time to ensure a safe distance is kept between clients and therapists.
- Clean each treatment room throughly after each use.
- If we show any symptoms we will self-isolate for 14 days and will contact any clients we have been in contact with that day. This is why it is extremely important we have all of your correct up to date contact information.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. These are very unprecedented times for us all and we ask for you to bear with us and work together whilst we figure out what our 'new normal' is going to look like.
Jemma & Jane
View our Treatments
What our lovely customers say
My favourite place, such a lovely relaxing welcome, amazing treatments, all the girls are knowledgeable and deliver the treatments in calm relaxed candle lit rooms, can’t wait to book again!
Wonderful Swedish neck, back and shoulder massage with Megan. Beautiful place, very peaceful and relaxing. Highly recommended.
I've been for massages and manicures at The Retreat Rooms and I can't recommend it enough. Lovely staff and a fantastic service. I come out feeling super relaxed every time. They all do an amazing job! Definitely recommend!
What a wonderful facial I had today, facilities and and staff are fabulous, would highly recommend.
Gorgeous salon! Treatments given in a beautiful oasis of calm. Very professional, welcoming and friendly. It's the place to go for total relaxation! Highly recommend.
This is an absolute gem of a place - I love it! From the friendly, talented and professional staff, to the surroundings, the smells, the products, the ambience and the perfect balance of fun and relaxation - you can't beat it. My monthly slice of heaven!